Currently Seeking Stalking Horse Bids
UP TO 139 NYC TAXI MEDALLIONS
- Gregory Messer, Esq., was appointed as Chapter 7 Trustee for the Debtors’ jointly administered bankruptcy estates. Each Debtor entity owns two or three Medallions for an aggregate of 139 Medallions issued by the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC).
- 87 Non-Restricted Medallions, 20 Alternative Fuel/Hybrid Medallions, and 32 Handicap Medallions
- The Medallions will be Sold in Six Pools of 20 Medallions and One Pool of 19 Medallions
- The First 6 Pools Shall Consist of 12 Unrestricted, 3 Alternative Fuel/Hybrid & 5 Handicap Medallions
- The Last Pool Shall Consist of 15 Unrestricted, 2 Alternative Fuel/Hybrid & 2 Handicap Medallions
- The Trustee has the Authority to sell up to 139 Medallions, with a Minimum of 20 Medallions being Sold in this Auction
- Bidders May Present Bids on One, Multiple or All Packages
- Please Call Richard Maltz at 516.349.7022 x 202 with Questions or to Discuss Stalking Horse Opportunities
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 2:00 pm. Registration commences at 1:00 pm.
Auction Location: (NEW VENUE) Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, 135-20 39th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Medallions are sold free and clear of all liens, claims and encumbrances. All prospective bidders must include a cashier’scheck in the amount of $20,000 per Medallion made payable to “Gregory Messer, Chapter 7 Trustee”. Within 48 hours following the auction, the successful bidders are required to post a total deposit of 20% of the high bid. Please download the complete Terms & Conditions of Sale.